Booking Conditions-Lancombes House - 01308 485375 - email@example.com
* We ask for a deposit of one third of the rental on booking.
* Provisional bookings are held for 3 working days.
* The balance is payable six weeks prior to arrival.
* For bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance, the total amount is payable on booking.
* If the booking is cancelled more than six weeks prior to arrival, the deposit is returned with a 5% management charge deducted.
* For bookings cancelled with less than six weeks to arrival, the cottage will be put back as available. If re-booked, the difference between the amount originally paid and the final booking fee will be refunded.
* If the cottage is not re-booked, the full payment will be retained.
* We can accept payment by credit card or bank transfer. If credit card is the preferred method, we ask that the details are telephoned through to Sue – ours is not a secure site. We put the information straight onto a virtual terminal and once the transaction is complete, no details are retained here. Or we can create an invoice for online, secure payment through a third party website.
The use of the accommodation and amenities is at the hirer’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for damage to or loss of any vehicle or its contents.
All damage and breakages are the responsibility of the hirer and the costs of making good shall be payable on demand.
The hirer is responsible for the cottage for the duration of their stay and is expected to take reasonable care of it. The cottage and its contents must be left in the condition in which the hirer found them on arrival.
To comply with our insurance policy, no more than the number of persons booked may occupy a property, except by prior arrangement.
We welcome pets but they are brought at the owner’s risk. However, PETS MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE COTTAGES.
We will work to ensure your holiday will exceed your expectations, but in the event of any complaints, they must be made immediately so they can be dealt with.
Please note we have a No Smoking policy inside all the cottages.
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE
Check-in time is 4.00pm and departure is by 10.00am, unless agreed in advance.